mark a post

Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:39 pm

is there a way to mark or do a search for a post so you dont have to look for it ?

Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:49 pm

The search button is just below the Farmall Cub at the top of this page.
Try to make your search as specific as you can. Other than the search you can opt to "watch this topic" this is located toward the lower left of the page.
8)

Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:07 pm

I have found the search sometimes difficult to use. It might take a few searches before you get what you want.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:14 am

Donny M wrote: Other than the search you can opt to "watch this topic" this is located toward the lower left of the page.
8)

Well Donny,

I really thought you was seeing things, for I didn't see "watch this topic" I looked all over the whole page and I STILL didn't see it....guess what? I wasn't logged in :oops: Ya gotta be logged in like DUH :!: WOW what a dipshift I am at times. :roll:

John

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:25 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
8)

Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:52 am

John Niekamp wrote:
Donny M wrote: Other than the search you can opt to "watch this topic" this is located toward the lower left of the page.
8)

Well Donny,

I really thought you was seeing things, for I didn't see "watch this topic" I looked all over the whole page and I STILL didn't see it....guess what? I wasn't logged in :oops: Ya gotta be logged in like DUH :!: WOW what a dipshift I am at times. :roll:

John

John:

If you also go to your Profile - you can select to Always Notify me of replies - yes or no.. pick yes.. then you will always know when someone has posted to a topic you have replied to...

Another neat little trick..