Need Password

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:44 pm

I need my password or a new password.

Purchased a new CPU. I record my passwords. Both recorded FarmallCub paswords don't work.

Thanks

Eugene

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:49 pm

eamil Dennis farmallc@farmallcub.com

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:50 pm

Eugene:

Well, I guess your password worked, cause you were able to log on and post....

If you still need it verified.. send a pm or email to Dennis.. and he can fix ya up!

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:55 pm

Rudi,

As a guest you can post only to this forum....I think :wink: :lol: :lol:
8)

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:05 pm

Sheesh... sometimes I am dumber than I look.. I keep forgetting that.. dang.. :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops:

Either way.. Email Dennis still stands..

And I just re-learned .... you can't pm..

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:20 pm

there should be a link on the log-on page you can click on if you forget your password. It will send you a temporary password to get logged on and then you need to go to your profile and change your permanent password.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:00 pm

Thanks guys. I e-mailed Dennis. Still need the password.

When I log on the computer automatically supplies my pasword.

Eugene

Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:00 am

Bigdog wrote:there should be a link on the log-on page you can click on if you forget your password. It will send you a temporary password to get logged on and then you need to go to your profile and change your permanent password.

BD:

I guess it is true.. your minds sees what you want it to see and not necessarily what is there. I hardly ever really pay attention to the log in page cause all I do is click it twice and poof I am there.

But the "I forgot my password" link is right there... mmmmmhhh Guess I gotta start paying more attention to what I subconsciously block out.. :roll: :oops: :roll: :D

Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:31 am

RUDI YOU ARE LUCKY. i CAN'T BE DUMBER THAN i LOOK. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY.

bILL

Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:13 am

Donny M wrote:Rudi,

As a guest you can post only to this forum....I think :wink: :lol: :lol:
8)

:?: I thought that if you posted as a guest it would say GUEST at top left of post instead of

Eugene
Cub Pro

Seems to me he would have to be logged on to give that/his personal posting info. :?:

Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:19 am

I think we all missed the fact that Eugene's old cpu is logging him in and he needs the password so he can enter it in his new one.
The problem is that his computer knows his password but he doesn't.