Couple of things:
1: Go into Internet Explorer, click on Tools. Go down to Options, Clear your Cookies, History and Files... close IE. Count to 5 slowly. Reopen IE and try again.
2. If you still cannot get on http://www.farmallcub.com
ensure that you can still go other places.....
3. If you can surf to other websites and it is just http://www.farmallcub.com
, then you will be at least #3 who has had this problem in the last week. Then you have to check a few things. Make sure that your firewalls do not have farmallcub or its associated IP address blocked. Make sure that your router itself does not have farmallcup or its associated IP blocked.
To determine if your router or firewall has the IP blocked you can try a few things.
1. Go to Start - Run
2. Type in Cmd
3. Type in after the C:\My Documents and Settings\.....\ping http://www.yahoo.com
- (enter)you should get a ping response and timing etc.
4. Type in tracert http://www.yahoo.com
(enter) and you should get timings and route information.
5. Then type in ping http://www.farmallcub.com
. If you get time out or something else.. then you may have a more complicated problem.
In my case I had a DDoS problem in my router (on two separate occassions - two separate routers ---- same exact problem)
Best I can do this early on a Sunday.. keep us posted