Invalid session?

Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:33 pm

Ever since last Sunday most of my replies to post have come up Invalid Session Please Re Submit. I hit Submit again-same response. Can someone please help me out Thanks Frank

Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:37 pm

It just happened on the last post five minutes ago. I hit Preview- then submit and it went through.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:25 pm

Update.. Made a few replies Submit- Preview- Submit succesfully :D :D

Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:32 pm

Frank:

These are internal errors, sometimes you will see mysql, cannot access database, you cannot search so often.. errors come up.

These are phpBBS internal errors, other errors you will occassionaly see are Host ISP issues..

Dennis is aware and works hard at trying to minimize all that he can... but it is a daunting task.. :!:

Also, sorry for not responding earlier.. I just didn't see this thread... :roll: :oops: :roll: :!:

Re: Invalid session?

Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:05 pm

junkman1946 wrote:Ever since last Sunday most of my replies to post have come up Invalid Session Please Re Submit. I hit Submit again-same response. Can someone please help me out Thanks Frank

Junkman, unfortunately, I see these problems a great deal with AOL users. Something that AOL does with automatically switching firewall/proxy servers during a members session, which confuses the message boards security features because it detects a possible session take over (hack).

One thing that helps some AOL members (not sure why) is to use IE instead of Netscape when you visit the site -- I don't know if this applies to you.

Dennis

Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:22 pm

Thanks Rudi and Dennis My biggest concern is that I might be doing something to screw up the whole operation. Don't want to do that I enjoy this site too much Thanks Frank

Re: Invalid session?

Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:38 am

Dennis (47 Cub) wrote:
junkman1946 wrote:Ever since last Sunday most of my replies to post have come up Invalid Session Please Re Submit. I hit Submit again-same response. Can someone please help me out Thanks Frank

Junkman, unfortunately, I see these problems a great deal with AOL users. Something that AOL does with automatically switching firewall/proxy servers during a members session, which confuses the message boards security features because it detects a possible session take over (hack).

One thing that helps some AOL members (not sure why) is to use IE instead of Netscape when you visit the site -- I don't know if this applies to you.

Dennis

I have IE and AOL and it does it to me also