staying logged in

How do I.... ?

Moderator: Team Cub

staying logged in

Postby john2189 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:42 pm

HI,

I have to relog in quite often even tho I do check the stay logged in box every time. Whats wrong ?

John
'49 cub (Lola)
'72 cub (Cecilia)
'41 allis B
'42 Allis B
'53 Me (John)
john2189
501 Club
501 Club

Zip Code: 44657
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rudi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:11 am

John:

How often do you delete cookies, history and files under Tools - Internet Options?

What is the frequencey for auto dump ? As in - How many days to keep history? This is a small dialog box that you can change the numbers in. This will also affect the logging protocols.

Do you have an Antivirus suite that dumps cookies everytime you run it, and what frequency do you run that software.

Are you running Spy-Bot and Ad-Aware Professional SE? They will also see these cookies as probable threats. I have had to exclude http://www.farmallcub.com and a couple other sites from the Automatic cleansing of these cookies by these two excellent programs.

Those are 4 things right off the bat that pop into my head about what could be causing this. It is probably some tiny little insignificant item that we just don't see easily because we are not expecting it.

Give those a check and see what heppens.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Rudi
Team Cub
Team Cub

Zip Code: E1A7J3
eBay ID: ve9rhs
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Circle of Safety Award