This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New board questions

How do I.... ?
BumpaW
10+ Years
10+ Years

New board questions

Postby BumpaW » Wed Feb 19, 2003 5:24 am

I think I've finally gotten the hang of this new board, but have a couple more minor qyuestions. Why, under "Users browsing this Forum",
the word "None" appears some of the time when I'm browsing.
Also, why do some of those little symbols just to left of "Topics" pulsate. and on the "Topics line, what does the "MOVED" mean.
"Cabin Fever" has set in bad. This winter has been so cold I haven't had a chance to begin my block repair (unheated garage). Only plowed once with my tractor back in Nov., but had to put her in hibernation due to the crack. Spring can't get here too soon . :) BumpaW
It was all so different before everything changed.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Feb 19, 2003 5:43 am

BumpaW, I believe the software scans periodically to see who's online (like about every 5 minutes or so) so it won't detect you being there right away.
The symbols pulsating - I think you're referring to the icon that appears as a sheet of paper on the left. I think it starts moving after a certain number of responses are made to a post indicating that it is a popular topic of discussion.
Moved means that the post was moved to a different board such as Cub or Cub Cadet board or Board questions. Indicating that it might be more appropriate on that forum.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”