Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:33 pm
If you check out the Cub Book of Knowledge you will find:
All About Posts and Forum Questions
- How To Do Neat Stuff in a Post!
- [url=http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/faq.php?mode=bbcode[/url]How To More With The Forum Software - FAQ's[/url]
- How To Manipulate Pictures - A Tutorial by Yo's Dad
- How To Become a Member of Farmallcub.com
- 'Camo Cub's "How to" on Practical Photography'
If you read the How To Do Neat Stuff in a Post.. that should pretty well solve your dilema. This is precisely why this was written.
Is it hard to find? Maybe I need to retitle it in some way? Let me know if this is of help..
Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:38 am
Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:01 pm
Ha.. NAVY Well then mate, this is easy stuff... give it a whirl and see what happens. The How To Do Neat Stuff in a Post will be useful to run you through successfully for your first try.. try it in the Sandbox.. and if you have problems, then the mods will usually go in and fix the problem so you can see it yourself just by editing it... That is helpful especially when the original statement is left alone and it is copied pasted and fixed..
Really useful tool.
There are a bunch of us navy guys here.. Cecil -- he is having CubFest this weekend in Kinderhook.. Larry - Buzzardwing who also lives in Rhode Island.. myself (retired Cdn Navy) and a bunch of others.