This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

how do you do that

How do I.... ?
scotlem
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 02852

Postby scotlem » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:33 pm

Rudi wrote:Scott:

If you check out the Cub Book of Knowledge you will find:

If you read the How To Do Neat Stuff in a Post.. that should pretty well solve your dilema. This is precisely why this was written.

Is it hard to find? Maybe I need to retitle it in some way? Let me know if this is of help..

thanks Rudi I've got so many things going on right now and its getting pretty late I will check those out soon after I Knock out some painting while the weather permits

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:38 am

Scot:

Ha.. NAVY :!: Well then mate, this is easy stuff... give it a whirl and see what happens. The How To Do Neat Stuff in a Post will be useful to run you through successfully for your first try.. try it in the Sandbox.. and if you have problems, then the mods will usually go in and fix the problem so you can see it yourself just by editing it... That is helpful especially when the original statement is left alone and it is copied pasted and fixed..

Really useful tool.

There are a bunch of us navy guys here.. Cecil -- he is having CubFest this weekend in Kinderhook.. Larry - Buzzardwing who also lives in Rhode Island.. myself (retired Cdn Navy) and a bunch of others.

What specialty??
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

scotlem
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 02852

Postby scotlem » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:01 pm

Rudi wrote:Scot:

Ha.. NAVY :!: Well then mate, this is easy stuff... give it a whirl and see what happens. The How To Do Neat Stuff in a Post will be useful to run you through successfully for your first try.. try it in the Sandbox.. and if you have problems, then the mods will usually go in and fix the problem so you can see it yourself just by editing it... That is helpful especially when the original statement is left alone and it is copied pasted and fixed..

Really useful tool.

There are a bunch of us navy guys here.. Cecil -- he is having CubFest this weekend in Kinderhook.. Larry - Buzzardwing who also lives in Rhode Island.. myself (retired Cdn Navy) and a bunch of others.

What specialty??

Thanks for the info Rudi. I retired with 20 years in as a Chief Petty Officer Engineman

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”