What Happened to Site Access?

Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:21 pm

So I've been unable to access the site for the entire month of October. It just today opened up for the first time in over a month. Both of my computers wouldn't open the site, and I couldn't get on to it from any of the comps at school. Was it my end of things that was messed up?

Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:26 pm

It's been working just fine here all month. We've missed you. :P

Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:29 pm

Been working fine for me. You've got alot of catching up to do!!

Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:36 pm

Okay in Colorado, probably related to the stationary aurora borealis over Lubbock last month. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob

Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:49 pm

Works like a Timex watch for me,,,,,,,, takes a lick'en and keeps on tick'en. :D :D :D :D

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:02 pm

Sun spots. :D

Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:06 pm

You probably have corrupted cookies or history files on YOUR computers. Check Tools/Internet Options and delete cookies, history and files. Then you shouldn't have a problem. Unless you are behind a router based firewall. Sometimes those things can cause problems.. and you may have to at times allow the specific DNS or IP Address to the allowed list or white list to visit the site. This is a low incidence item, probably not applicable, but has been known to cause problems.

For you school computers.. you will have to ask your IT Support people if you are allowed access to FC.com. IF not.. explain to them that it is an educational site and would they please vet it and add it to the accepted/trusted sites in their Domain Listings.

Hope that helps..

Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:24 pm

Now we know the rest of the story,,,,, thanks to Rudi :D :D :D :D