How do I.... ?
Moderator: Team Cub
Is there a way that I can mark the different topics that I've read and keep them marked so it will be easy to find for future reference? Or what is the best way to store topics for later study?
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:18 am
- Location: Maryland, Silver Spring
Currently in the phpBBS software that isn't possible, at least as far as I know. I am currently learning a lot more about this software from an admin standpoint in comparisson to a mod view...
It would be a great option and maybe one that may be included in future releases...
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship
- Team Cub
- Posts: 28364
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 pm
- Location: NB Dieppe, Canada
- Zip Code: E1A7J3
- eBay ID: ve9rhs
- Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
- Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
IH 129 CC
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM
about the only way I know of is to book mark it in your browser.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government
to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the
government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
John *.?-!.* cub owner
- Team Cub Guide
- Posts: 18616
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:09 pm
- Location: Mo, Potosi
- Zip Code: 63664
- Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.
Return to Message Board & Computer Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest