This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

How do I.... ?
Cub South
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Cub South » Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:04 am

Hello I just registered and want to let you know that when I find my first Cub I will probably need a lot of help. I have been a lurker for some time and since I have been into Cub Cadets for a while and now there is a special place for Cadets,thought I would go ahead and register. I now have two Cadets, a model 123 and a model 70 that I am rebuilding.I am looking for my first Cub to purchase. There are many down this way but I haven't found mine yet.Really enjoy the forum and guess I will have to try to keep Bama Club away if I find it.
Fix it right and you only have to redo one time.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Yo's Dad
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Yo's Dad » Sat Feb 22, 2003 8:01 pm

Cub South:

Welcome, hope you find a nice cub soon. Keep lurking and ask anything, anytime you want. My first suggestion when you get your cub is to purchase an owners manual, service manual and parts manual. Then go to the FAQs section and read everything posted. Then you will really be ready to tackle that cub.
YD, Grover and Ole Malley
‘Keepers of the Flame’ Image

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:06 pm

You need to read the FAQ before you inspect a Cub for purchase. Then read it again after you buy one.
http://www.atis.net/CubFAQ/cub_faq.html

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”