This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

No Emoticons Action

How do I.... ?
johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

No Emoticons Action

Postby johnbron » Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:26 pm

Just tried to add a Smilie/Emoticon on my last message and they wont come to life when clicked on.
Then came Bronson

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Dennis » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:55 pm

:wink: :D

Hmmm, changed anything with your browser lately John? The emoticons require that Java be installed and working properly... when you try selecting them again, look in the lower right corner of your web browser, you may see a small error ICON that you can double click on to see the error.

Let me know what you find.
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:55 pm

:lol: :roll: :mrgreen:

It seems to be working fine now Dennis. So, I dont know what is going on. I didn`t even think I had java on this WebTv gizmo. It is nice to know that I can make faces again. Thanks

:mrgreen: :{_}: :mrgreen:
Then came Bronson

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”