How do I.... ?
Moderator: Team Cub
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Cub Pro
- Posts: 28707
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 pm
- Zip Code: E1A7J3
- Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
- Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM
- Location: NB Dieppe, Canada
ih-cubcadet-man wrote:please help
Not a problem. Most of what you need to know is contained in the Welcome Wagon which every new member used to get in one of their first threads. Now I just point to the Welcome Wagon. The two links in the Wagon that will help the most are the New Members and Visitors, Please READ Prior to Posting. and the Cub Book of Knowledge. In those links you will find helpful stuff such as:
All About Posts and Forum Questions
- How To Do Neat Stuff in a Post!
- How To Create and Account on the CubFest Photo Server
- How to Post a Picture for Visual Learners
- How to Upload Pics to Photobucket for Visual Learners
- [url=http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/faq.php?mode=bbcode[/url]How To More With The Forum Software - FAQ's[/url]
- How To Manipulate Pictures - A Tutorial by Yo's Dad
It would be beneficial to read all 6 of those articles in the CBoK and then try out the CubFest Photo Host for your pictures. That is the easiest and the best as you can link directly to the forum and the tutorial is there.
I see you already opened up an account on the Photo Host, so you should be good to go.
Remember.. download Irfanview3.8, install it and use Irfanview to resample and resize your pics to 640x480 pixels.
If you have difficulty, pm me and I will help you through it.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:55 pm
Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:53 pm
Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:08 pm
Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:50 pm
by Jerry's cub
Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:41 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests