flashchat

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:45 pm

where did it go?

Re: flashchat

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Matt:

It will be one of the last items brought back on line... there is still a lot of migration to do. This is a huge forum..so it will take Dennis some time. He will let us know when it is back on line as well as the other links etc... that are not available right now.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:55 pm

no problem, I have already meesaged him about the color, it is hard for us handicapped people. color blind, it sucks. I do like the format though

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:58 pm

Matt:

What colours do you not have problems with. I liked the pro-brown because it was earth tones and easier to see. I know he wants to limit the variety to two or 3 possibly. I am hoping for the brown.. but so far, I am the only one who liked it from the last I looked.. I should check and see what are available. Get back to you in a few minutes.

Edited: just checked, the only choice so far is pro-silver. We shall see what Dennis says..

I can live with the pro-silver.. but it isn't my favourite.. nor is the red... way too loud for me at my age.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Colors don't matter to me, since I only see a limited number of them. I need the contrast between the background and words. When I am typeing this. it is white background and black letters. easy for me to see and read. O see that the main page is blue, but the whole thing is blue. I have to stare at it real close to define the words. I also miss the little light next to the forums and posts to see if there is a new post. it is just hard to explain.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:07 pm

It will be hard to get used to, but in the end I am sure it will be better
David

Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:14 pm

I am not worried, when I go out with the wife I am not allowed to pick out my clothes either. I love jeans and t-shirts can't go wrong. I am also good at dressing in all black

Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:23 pm

The link is not on the top of the forum yet (still working on those tweaks), but for now, please try this link: http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/chat/flashchat.php

I need to know if it works before I add it to the menu...

Thanks,
Dennis

PS: A couple more color choices will be offered later; one step at a time.
PSS: Robert, what forum style did you use on the old forum?

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:05 pm

works!

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:35 am

worked for me also

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:40 am

I popped in last night for the first time in a while. Seems to load faster as well.. I liked it.