This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Photos

How do I.... ?
59cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44234
Tractors Owned: (2) 1959 Cubs (1) 1951 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Photos

Postby 59cub » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:03 pm

Maximum kb on photos is 512. My camera takes photos at 2 mb. What do i do? what am I doing wrong. My "uploads" are nonstop unsuccessful. Please help me Thanks, Mark :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Photos

Postby Bigdog » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:15 am

Mark - if you have a photo editing program use it to reduce the size of your pictures before uploading. If you do not have one, go to www.irfanview.com and you can download it for free. It is easy to use and understand. Also available for window users are programs called windows power toys. Another free download from Microsoft. You can resize photos with two mouse clicks using their image resizer.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

boldpsi
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 13104
Tractors Owned: 1979 IH Cub - 253598

Re: Photos

Postby boldpsi » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:56 am

59cub,

if your camera can take pic's at 2mb, that should be the max, not the minimum size... there should be a setting to take the pictures at less-than-maximum megapixels/inch. but BigDog's also correct; just "crop'em" or use a program as suggested...
good luck!
dave
boldpsi@windstream.net
1979 International Cub, rebuilt motor 1997; 5' Woods belly mower, C22 5' sickle-bar mower, 193 -bottom land plow, IH 54A push-plow/grader, heavy-duty chains, loaded tires, wheel weights. Original red commemorative paint.

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”