4 sale/wanted/vine starting over????

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:10 am

I know the changes are still comeing. Will the old posts here return, or a fresh start?

Re: 4 sale/wanted/vine starting over????

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:14 am

i like the new for sale forum. it has the cub express section as well . :thumbsup:

Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:13 pm

Dale:

If you check it out, the old posts are still there..

I agree with Ron, I do like the new format. If you click the main For Sale/Wanted/Cub Vine/Cub Express link, you can see the 4 individual sub-forums at the top of the page. I like that. All the posts are parsed. I think this will make for a much easier read.

In a way I am kinda hoping that once the pruning dates for all the existing threads expire, that all that will be left will be the 4 sub-forums. Seems really logical to me. But then.. well I am Navy trained, and we look at thinks differently.. I guess :big crazy: :big yuk:

Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:08 pm

Rudi wrote:Dale:

If you check it out, the old posts are still there..

I agree with Ron, I do like the new format. If you click the main For Sale/Wanted/Cub Vine/Cub Express link, you can see the 4 individual sub-forums at the top of the page. I like that. All the posts are parsed. I think this will make for a much easier read.

In a way I am kinda hoping that once the pruning dates for all the existing threads expire, that all that will be left will be the 4 sub-forums. Seems really logical to me. But then.. well I am Navy trained, and we look at thinks differently.. I guess :big crazy: :big yuk:

Actually, I'm moving them from the bottom of the list to the appropriate forum when I get a few moments. Want to help?

Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:57 pm

Sure!

I am rebuilding Em's puter tonight, so I have some time to sit and do it. It should go along nicely with two of us doing it..

Be right there..

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:18 pm

Dennis:

The Cub Vine is now clean except for the Announcement. That is already over in the new Cub Vine, so I didn't do anything with it. Ready for deletion I think. You might wanna check..

Let me know if there is anything else you would like done tonight :big smile: I have my coffee.... :big yuk:

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Dennis:

Saw the header.. so now I am moving items from the main For Sale/Wanted into the proper sub forums. should be done in about an hour I hope.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Dennis:

Took me a little longer than I thought, a little over 2 hours but..... all of the topics in the For Sale/Wanted Forum have now been moved to their respective sub-forums. Only one shadow/ghost left. Time to do yer thing..

Anything else boss??? :big smile: