This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

My Most Missed Feature

How do I.... ?
Denny Clayton
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45365
Tractors Owned: Home to "Rusty", the 2007 and 2009 Cub Tug Champion.
Circle of Safety: Y

My Most Missed Feature

Postby Denny Clayton » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:07 pm

Maybe there is a way to do it, but I haven't discovered it yet. I am accustomed to going to a forum, say "Farmall Cub", and going down the list to the oldest topic I haven't seen since my last visit. I click on that topic and read the posts I haven't seen yet, then use the "next topic/previous topic" feature and go directly to the next topic and work my way up to the top or most recent. Is that method available in this new version? Now, I have to click in to a topic, read it and then go back to the list and pick another topic.
'61 Lo-Boy
'60 FH Lo-Boy
'60 Lo-Boy
'57 FH Cub "Rusty" (CubTug winner 2007 & 2009)
Member of Ohio Chapter 6
Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: My Most Missed Feature

Postby Dennis » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:39 pm

Denny ('60 Lo-Boy) wrote:Maybe there is a way to do it, but I haven't discovered it yet. I am accustomed to going to a forum, say "Farmall Cub", and going down the list to the oldest topic I haven't seen since my last visit. I click on that topic and read the posts I haven't seen yet, then use the "next topic/previous topic" feature and go directly to the next topic and work my way up to the top or most recent. Is that method available in this new version? Now, I have to click in to a topic, read it and then go back to the list and pick another topic.

Denny, try the "view new posts" link -- top left corner of the forums.

Dennis

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”