This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

posting pictures

How do I.... ?
John Lane
10+ Years
10+ Years

posting pictures

Postby John Lane » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:47 am

I wonder if someone can direct me to a site which will explain how to reduce my pictures to a size that will enable me to post them on the forum--thanksfor any advice. John

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

pete1941
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: posting pictures

Postby pete1941 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:51 am

John, Do a Google search for Irfanview and download and install it. It is a great photo manipulation program and not terribly complicated to use. I think you will like it, and it's free. Pete

Denny Clayton
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45365
Tractors Owned: Home to "Rusty", the 2007 and 2009 Cub Tug Champion.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Denny Clayton » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:08 pm

I use Photobucket.com. It gives you several options on what size when you upload to it to your album. It's free, also, and easy to use.
'61 Lo-Boy
'60 FH Lo-Boy
'60 Lo-Boy
'57 FH Cub "Rusty" (CubTug winner 2007 & 2009)
Member of Ohio Chapter 6
Circle of Safety

Jim Roy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jim Roy » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:12 pm

John here is a link to download for free Irfanview a great tool to resize pics. :) :) www.download.com/IrfanView
Jim
My wife has a long honey do list, I read it, thank about it, than take a nap to see if it goes away.
49 Cub

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:28 pm

John Lane wrote:I wonder if someone can direct me to a site which will explain how to reduce my pictures to a size that will enable me to post them on the forum--thanksfor any advice. John

John:

Rudi wrote:Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server where you will find a bunch of really useful links.

Then go to the Cub Book of Knowledge and check out these articles:

The [*] How To Do Neat Stuff in a Post! should be helpful for Irfanview and Picture Resizer.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”