Switch to full style
How do I.... ?
Post a reply

what happend?!?!?!?

Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:00 pm

GREAT HORNY TOADS!! Whantinblueblazes happend yesterday. was the site down or what? I was in a panic! I mean I don't have a back-up hobby. If the lo-boy site goes bellyup I won't care if the economy does come back! :censored: :censored:

Re: what happend?!?!?!?

Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:15 am

I don't know how long it was down, but the entire forum had problems for a while in the late afternoon. I was just getting a blank page.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:15 am

me too but it seems to be okay now. Praise be to the rusty iron god!! :{_}: :{_}:

Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:17 am

Down again late yesterday afternoon for quite a while.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:58 pm

A day without the forum is like a day without sunshine! I had to take a nap, didnt know what else to do :lol:

Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Issues with the Host ISP. Dennis was informed and it came back up a couple hours later.

In FireFox a blank page was all that was available. In IE6 or IE7, you could see the unformatted version of the BBS (for the older hands, like the old format BBS style before Dennis upgraded to the phpBBS forum software back in 2003). Most of it was unaccessible though. Clicking on any link brought you to a Can't find it page..

Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:54 pm

I'm sure glad it wasn't this new laptop. I almost went to the garage and grabbed a hammer :shock: Decided to watch Andy Griffith and when I came back, things were fine.

Rick

Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Rick Prentice wrote:I'm sure glad it wasn't this new laptop. I almost went to the garage and grabbed a hammer :shock: Decided to watch Andy Griffith and when I came back, things were fine.

Rick

Things are always fine after a good dose of Andy.

Posting

Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Just had a reply to a post die on me -- took 2 times to get it to go thru.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Charles:

Tonight we had a few problems with the host I guess. MySQL kept dropping and not connecting with the database.....

I let Dennis know, so with luck it will become stable again.
Post a reply