This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

manuals

How do I.... ?
mth74
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

manuals

Postby mth74 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:15 am

Is there a site like rudis were you can download manuals for other farmalls?????Im not looking for anything inpeticular I only have a cub (so far :D ).But was just wondering.

thanks
Thank you

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Re: manuals

Postby Buzzard Wing » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:11 am

You can order most any of them online from CaseIH. They are fairly reasonable for the most part. (Cub operators manual is like $12)
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:37 am

Binderbooks.com is also a good place. If you don't see the one you want online, call them. They do not have them all listed.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Michael:

The best place for reproduction manuals is Binder Books. The next best place is probably your Case/IH Dealer. I am not a great fan of the repros from Case as they are not as clear as Binders, but in some ways are far superior to those from places such as JenSales etc... who charge an arm and a leg for their repros. Not sure what the deal is there, but Binder is the only licensed Reproduction House for IH Manuals and they offer the very best manuals.

If you are looking to buy original manuals, well :eBay: is a good source for a wide variety. Simply search for IH Farmall Manuals and you will be surprised at the number you will find. Be wary though, there are a number of people out there who are photocopying (so read the fine print) manuals and selling them on eBay, burning them to CD after inputing into a pdf file etc. These are not licensed repros, so save yourself some money.

Here is another option..

The Manual Server has different Letter and Number Series manuals available on it. Have a browse. Currently there are only a few, but as the collection grows and time is available, these scans will be available and uploaded to the server. IF anyone has noticed, there is a NEW set of manuals on the server. I ordered a complete set of B-275 Manuals for a friend, and part of the project was to scan em and put them on a computer for her hubby to use in the shop. So, while I was doing that, I uploaded a copy to the server as well.

There are currently A-B, Super A-AV, B-275 and H-HV manuals on the server. I have a number more but are not ready yet. I still have a bunch of Cub stuff to do...,
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”