Switch to full style
How do I.... ?
Post a reply

Privite message problem

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:53 am

It seems like often when I send a PM it gets stuck in my outbox and doesn't get to my sent items. Sometimes they go right through and other times they get stuck in the outbox and never get sent. What am I doing wrong??
Last edited by ricky racer on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Privit message problem

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:23 am

Ricky,

You are doing nothing wrong. The PMs you send stay in your 'outbox' until the person you sent the PM to looks at it. If the PM stays in your box a while the person to receive the PM has not been on the forum or has not looked at their PMs. It took me a long time to figure it out also. :)

Bill

Re: Privit message problem

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 am

Thanks Bill.

Re: Privite message problem

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:30 am

I used to get a notice in my regular e mail telling me I had a pm. I don't anymore. Just a notice at the top of the forum page. What did I do wrong to make my e mail notice go away?

Billy

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 am

Billy Fussell wrote:I used to get a notice in my regular e mail telling me I had a pm. I don't anymore. Just a notice at the top of the forum page. What did I do wrong to make my e mail notice go away?

Billy

Billy, I have the same problem. I also don't get notices of posts to threads that I have replied to. I have checked my spam blocker as well as my profile and can not find any problems with the set up.

I have had this problem for quite a while.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:03 am

Thanks Bill. I thought it was just me doing something wrong. It generally is. I haven't paid any attention to the notice of the posts to the threads I have replied to. Will check when I submit this one. Thanks again.

Billy
Post a reply