I am receiving Topic reply notification again

Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Like some others I have not been receiving Topic reply notification for most of this past year. Out of the blue I started receiving Topic reply notification and I don't know why. Same old PC, no changes made on my side that I know of.

Re: I am receiving Topic reply notification again

Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:49 pm

I sure hope mine clears up. it's getting to be a pain to go to each post to see if I missed something. At least the notifications told me which ones to check.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:59 pm

I have been getting it for the last 2 or so weeks.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Barnyard wrote:I sure hope mine clears up. it's getting to be a pain to go to each post to see if I missed something. At least the notifications told me which ones to check.

From the index page, click on "view new posts".

Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Jim Becker wrote:
Barnyard wrote:I sure hope mine clears up. it's getting to be a pain to go to each post to see if I missed something. At least the notifications told me which ones to check.

From the index page, click on "view new posts".

I have used that before. However it gives you "all" new posts. I meant notification of new posts to subjects I had replied to.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:48 pm

The symbol on the left of each topic will have a star if you have posted to it.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Jim Becker wrote:The symbol on the left of each topic will have a star if you have posted to it.

Okay, thanks! Learn something new everyday

Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Jim Becker wrote:The symbol on the left of each topic will have a star if you have posted to it.

Thanks Jim. I thought it had to be something simple cause I could'nt figger it out. 8) 8) 8) Grump

P>S> gotta be smarter than what your workin on makes more sense every day. :D :D

Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Mine are still going to my Spam folder. I've tried filters etc and still can't get them to the inbox. CONFUSED.