Switch to full style
How do I.... ?
Post a reply

Trying to figure out Google Chrome

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 am

I really like some of the features that Google Chrome has to offer(like the spell check), but I sure don't like the fits it's giving me with the KubKraft website. There's been some updates on the website that IE confirms, but Chrome still shows the info from last month. One way to tell if your seeing things correctly is by clicking on the website, then click on the featured item "Engine Ear Supports". If you see this box under the header Engine Ear Support, you're seeing the old and not the newly updated info.
Please note:
There is a modified version of this item for Cubs with cultivators attached. Information will be added to this site soon. In the mean time please specify which type you need.
, plus the first picture of the left side support is all stretched out and distorted. There's also pictures of the Phase 2 rods at the bottom.
I've tried everything to update Chrome and now I'm asking the geeks :{_}: If you're using Chrome and things are ok for you, then it's my computer and I know where to focus.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Re: Trying to figure out Google Chrome

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 am

Rick,
Looks fine to me in Chrome. Here is the 1st picture of the left support.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 am

Interesting. I've tried refreshing(doesn't work), tried rebooting(doesn't work). I don't understand why it won't update on it's own. I figure if I'm having this issue, someone else is too, someplace.

Thanks Roy,
Rick

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 am

Rick,
Just for grins, I have opened KubKraft in Internet Exporer, FireFox, Chrome & Opera. I can not tell any noticeable difference in the text and pictures. For what it is worth. :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Rick:

Right side of the page header - click on tools then history. click Edit Items - click Clear All Browsing History. This effectively cleans all the cookies, cached pages etc. That should solve the problem. That is the one thing I don't like .. but it does clean the cache really well and becomes easier to remember as you use it.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Rudi, you're the man :{_}: Everything now works perfect. Thanks so much.

Rick
Post a reply