Switch to full style
How do I.... ?
Post a reply

Sub silver or pro silver

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:38 am

Sub silver or pro silver are the only choices for background colors and they seem the same a little hard to adjust too, red was better, imop..

Re: Sub silver or pro silver

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:56 am

Red is my favorite, too.

I sent a note to Dennis asking if it was gone. He is working on the application on the server and is having a problem getting the red to work with the new module. He hopes to have it restored in the near future.

Roy

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:12 am

Thanks , hope it works,,,,could be a lonnnnng adjustment otherwise.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:16 am

Jackman wrote:Thanks , hope it works,,,,could be a lonnnnng adjustment otherwise.

:thumbsup:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:03 am

Since the forum will be down for two days this week, Dennis may be going to work on those issues while it's down. What will we do with our free time for those two days? :shock: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 am

Barnyard wrote:Since the forum will be down for two days this week, Dennis may be going to work on those issues while it's down. What will we do with our free time for those two days? :shock: :lol:
That would mean I will have more time to spend in the shop, but the weather will be too cold, so I guess I will suffer withdrawal symptoms.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:44 pm

It is funny how this kind of thing is different for various folks! I know that the red just bugs my eyes...I have just gotten used to the SubSilver, and find it easy on the eyes.... To each their own, I suppose!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:01 pm

I found the probw (brownish to white) to be the easiest on the eyes scheme. Especially with my progressive lenses. After my cataract surgery (progressive lenses were implanted), it was still the easiest on the eyes. Of the two remaining schemes prosilver is the easiest - but it definitely is hard for me to distinguish a lot of the stuff on the board. A lot of stuff just runs together for me -- very little contrast.
Post a reply