This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

time set

How do I.... ?
Not Mini Acres
10+ Years
10+ Years

time set

Postby Not Mini Acres » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:04 pm

OK men, how do you set the time on this, I'm just a dumb redneck and don't savy this + - 24 stuff. Help please!? Thanks all!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Hudson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28001

Postby Jim Hudson » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:08 pm

Mine is set on GMT -5 and I'm in North Carolina. Go to Profile at the top of the page and fill it all out and once someone knows what time zone you are in they could tell you what to set it on.
Young man for work, old man for advice

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Postby John Niekamp » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:25 pm

Ernie,

You and I are in the -6 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) zone.

Ya taking real good care of My 8N? I may be needing it back, looking at the forecast, so bring the blade too, :lol: :lol: Also don't forget to fill it with some gas too :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John

Not Mini Acres
10+ Years
10+ Years

Got your Time, lol.

Postby Not Mini Acres » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:51 am

jniekamp wrote:Ernie,

You and I are in the -6 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) zone.

Ya taking real good care of My 8N? I may be needing it back, looking at the forecast, so bring the blade too, :lol: :lol: Also don't forget to fill it with some gas too :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John

Well old buddy, never thought I'd meet you here! Thanks for the time thing. Some weather we are having, huh? Got to go get a Cub plow and rear wheel weights up in Ill. if it gets nice again. Would styop by but you'll be at work, catch you on a week-end sometime though! Ain't this a bunch of really great guys on this forum!!!! Love this, glad you told me about it, Thanks again. Ernie from Missouri.

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Postby John Niekamp » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:49 am

Ernie,

Didn't I tell you they were? THE BEST. You wouldn't think I would have lead you astray, did ya :?:

You just wait until "OLE RUDI" gets all recovered from his by-pass, He'll keep you in knowledge, not to mention at times even in stiches, :D Oh I can't forget about Donny and his DI-ELECTICS....(good story, you'll have to find that post and read ALL about it, lol)

Take care there, I will hold you to that stop on a weekend. I gots ta take you out to my FAVORITE eating spot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take care, my friend,

John

PS: FYI: NO! the garage is just like it was when you pick up MY 8N.......JUST NO ROOM FOR POOR MARY, you know I can't leave the newly restored Cub sitting out, that would just be a Cardinal sin.

Not Mini Acres
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub

Postby Not Mini Acres » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:56 am

jniekamp wrote:Ernie,

Didn't I tell you they were? THE BEST. You wouldn't think I would have lead you astray, did ya :?:

You just wait until "OLE RUDI" gets all recovered from his by-pass, He'll keep you in knowledge, not to mention at times even in stiches, :D Oh I can't forget about Donny and his DI-ELECTICS....(good story, you'll have to find that post and read ALL about it, lol)

Take care there, I will hold you to that stop on a weekend. I gots ta take you out to my FAVORITE eating spot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take care, my friend,

John

PS: FYI: NO! the garage is just like it was when you pick up MY 8N.......JUST NO ROOM FOR POOR MARY, you know I can't leave the newly restored Cub sitting out, that would just be a Cardinal sin.

Hey, I told you I'd take that Cub off your hands to keep Mary happy,lol! Remember you said in front of God and everybody, I DO get first chance to get that Cub, I'm holding you to it!

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”