This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Printing a post

How do I.... ?
Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Printing a post

Postby Bob McCarty » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:33 pm

Is there a way to print a single post out of a full page of them? Oftentimes I just want to save a picture or one reply. Am I asking too much? Thanks, Bob

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:54 pm

rj,
Try to cut and paste. I haven't tried it myself but it should work fine. 8)

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:58 pm

I dont know how your setup works but I am able to print Screen-Only or print the whole page. It is just a matter of what option I select. If you want to print text only then you can CC&P the text you want and print it from your mail page. :idea:
Then came Bronson

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bob McCarty » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:09 pm

Thanks, I'll try that and see what I'm set up to do. Bob

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:16 pm

Hold the left button down on your mouse and slide it over the text you want to copy to highlihgt it. Release left button and click right button. select copy. Open what ever you use for a word processor (MS Word, Notepad, etc.) and right click to get a drop down and select paste. You can use <ctrl> C to copy and <ctrl> v to paste instead of right click if you prefer. After it is in the word processor you can print it or store it as a file as you prefer.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Ron L
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 18603
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
1955 Cub

Postby Ron L » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:40 pm

To save pictures, I usually right click with the curser on the Pic and select the "Save As" option. Then save it in a folder and with the name I choose.
Ron

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”