This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

NO chat for me

How do I.... ?
Bill E Bob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 74070
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: NO chat for me

Postby Bill E Bob » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:29 am

I believe, as Dennis, the "Chat" function is a perk. I, myself am too "one track minded" to EVER keep up with all the stuff flying around on that section of the forum. As for Boss, I'm sure he will be a great loss to the Chat section, however he does freely post his phone number and is a WEALTH of not only Cub, but tractor/farming information in general. I've had the pleasure of a phone call to him recently and he is quite the conversationalist :!: I hope to avail myself of his knowledge again in the future and his is one of the Cubfests I plan to attend.

BTW Dennis, I appreciate your "fee free forum", however, I would gladly provide one in order to continue this great community.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: NO chat for me

Postby Boss Hog » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:21 am

I have been able to get on the last 2 nights :D I am in the process of getting another server , So all will be well I hope
Boss
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”