This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Just Curious.

How do I.... ?
Dave F.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Just Curious.

Postby Dave F. » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:28 pm

Just curious. The last two days I posted messages to Rudi & Jim Becker. On the farmall cub forum. Although not exactly cub related. I know Rudi & Jim. Are frequent viewers of this fourm. Where as my post were move to a different forum for some reason? Thats probably why I haven't gotten a speedy reply. Someone care to explain this to me. Thanks Dave F.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:19 pm

Dave, I don't know who may have moved your posts but as moderators we try to see that posts get into the proper forum based on their content. This way, they are more likely to get a response and it keeps everyone from having to read through a lot of posts they are not interested in just to find the ones they are interested in.
I know that Rudi and Jim pretty much read all the forums and would see your post no matter where it was.
Another thing to remember is that Jim is likely at winter convention and may not have internet access.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Arizona Mike
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 85615
Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.

1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563

1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics

1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch

1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon

Postby Arizona Mike » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:31 pm

Rudi is seeing the doc today.

Mike
"The time you spend making sure you are safe is probably the most productive time you can spend!"
George Willer

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:33 pm

Dave:

Your posts have indeed been moved to forums more suited to timely answers.

O.T. For Rudi is in the Farm Life Discussion Forum and your Question For Jim Becker is in the Other Tractors and Machinery Forum.

Hope this clears up the mystery.

As BigDog said, as moderators one of our jobs is to ensure that Topics are in the proper forums that will attract the most interest/views/replys etc. Sometimes a shadow will be left in the original forum, and sometimes it will not be. The shadows just take up a bit of room so it is a judgement call whether to leave a shadow or not.

In this case, I think I may have been the one who moved the topics.... :oops: :roll: :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”