Photo Host Question???

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:15 pm

I know there was something with Photohost a while back. I haven't been able to log on for a while but finally got around to creating a new account. My question is how do I get my old photo's moved to my new account? When I log in I can see them in the old user name but I can't access them? I haven't loaded anything into the new account (I think).

Thanks
Ron

Re: Photo Host Question???

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Ron, I stopped using the photohost with the log in problems I was having. Now I reduce my pics to "web Page" size, using Microsoft Office and Picture Manager. Then i just ad them to my posts as attachments.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Ron, you can't just move your old photos. The only way I have been able to do it is to open each photo and right click on it. Then select "Save picture as". Then I have to name it and save it to my computer. Then you would have to upload it to your new account. As long as you can access the photo, I would leave it where it is. You can still link to it.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Ron:

You can't access them to edit or rename them because of the gremlin that hit the host. However they are still there, you can hot link to them and use them in most of the ways you did before. They are there, they will stay there so there really is no need to do anything with them. Now that you have created a new account, you do not to duplicate them by copying to your new account, just uses extra space. Agree with Bill and would leave it as it is.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Thanks, will leave them as they are.