Amazon credit to the Forum

Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:39 am

This is probably a question for Dennis. At the top of the screen to the right of "The "international" House of Cubs" it says "Shop Amazon and support Farmallcub.com. For the Forum to get credit I'm assuming I need to use that link, or is there something else that needs to be input somewhere? I don't shop on Amazon a lot, but might as well have the Forum benefit from it when I do.

Bob

Re: Amazon credit to the Forum

Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:56 am

Don:

As far as I remember if you enter amazon.com from farmallcub.com then Dennis would get credit for the referral . I just went to amazon from farmallcub.com and signed in. I assume if I log in just from an open tab then Dennis would not get the credit.

I had forgotten about this. Need to access amazon from here more often.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:24 am

Bob McCarty wrote:This is probably a question for Dennis. At the top of the screen to the right of "The "international" House of Cubs" it says "Shop Amazon and support Farmallcub.com. For the Forum to get credit I'm assuming I need to use that link, or is there something else that needs to be input somewhere? I don't shop on Amazon a lot, but might as well have the Forum benefit from it when I do.

Bob

Bob,

Thanks for asking! The link is a referral link and yes, Amazon will throw a few penny's our way to help keep this site running.

A few things of note:
a. If you shop Amazon regularly, it's a great way to support this site.
b. It costs the Amazon shopper nothing extra to use the link -- same prices with or without the affiliate link.
c. You can also copy the link and bookmark it so you don't not have to visit here before shopping on Amazon.

You can tell when you are using our affiliate link by the FARMALLCUBCOL-20 in the URL.

Thank You for supporting the Cub Community!
Dennis

Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:19 pm

and it also appears that if you link to amazon from here, then save the amazon page it opens in your favorites/bookmarks, from then on you can go to Amazon without going here first and this forum still gets credit for it.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 am

Dennis:

I wonder if the credit would apply when I shop amazon.ca? Might be worth a look.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:02 am

Good to know. Amazon LOVES us :!: :!: :wink:

Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 am

Pretty amazing what Amazon carries these days. Surprising that things like seals and bearings are available.

Good source for my favorite gas can too... the No Spill (made in USA).