This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

new tablet

How do I.... ?
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

new tablet

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:06 pm

I have been thinking about a tablet computer for quite a while. I was not interested in a smart phone, since I am normally home, plus I did not want to pay the additional monthly data charges, and my eyes are getting old and I wanted a larger screen than is practical in a smart phone. Being a cheapskate (old retired geezer) with tired eyes, I decided to start out with a DOPO (Double Power Tech) 9.1 inch Android unit. They are only $110 through WalMart on line, plus in horizontal mode they are big enough you can actually touch type on it. There defintely is a pretty good learning curve involved, especially for an old geezer that does not think or remember real well. One of the things I did was scan my manuals to pdf files and download them onto it. I also have a wifi printer in my shop and by using Printshare Premium I can run off pages anytime I want. To add to everything I found last week that Firefox now has an Android app that will sync to my pc Firefox and I now have all my book marks, history, etc. on the tablet. Learnign curve has started all over again.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”