Case IH's "My Shed" App

Thu May 09, 2013 10:52 pm

I started using this "My Shed" app on my iPhone, they have all the parts diagrams and descriptions for Case IH parts. I was curious if others use it. Looking up parts etc. goes pretty well. I was trying tonight to set up "my dealership" and seems the app might need some more work. But for looking up part numbers, and seeing diagrams, etc., it works great.

Re: Case IH's "My Shed" App

Fri May 10, 2013 7:22 am

Yep, I use the Android app. Its handy to have in your pocket.

Fri May 10, 2013 10:24 am

That don't impress me much :!:

Don't work on my Berry 9360 ....

Fri May 10, 2013 11:05 am

Works great on an I pad. :{_}:

Fri May 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Added it to my Droid X2 last night. Works ok, just wish they had more for the cub and more of the implements shown. I didn't look at any of the newer models. It may be a lot more expanded with more info on them. Still pretty neat.

Fri May 10, 2013 3:40 pm

dbboss wrote:Added it to my Droid X2 last night. Works ok, just wish they had more for the cub and more of the implements shown. I didn't look at any of the newer models. It may be a lot more expanded with more info on them. Still pretty neat.

Like so many other apps, I bet this one will improve in time. But it is off to a good start.

Fri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Actually it wasn't the app's fault. I was trying to set my dealer as Columbia, first I had it search for "Columbia" then "Hudson NY", unable to find, turns out, Columbia Tractor isn't a participating dealer!

Sat May 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Yea. Had it on the iPhone and iPad for about 3-4 months now. Seems to work well.

Sun May 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Nice app, wish it would allow for more than 1 type of the same tractor.

Sun May 12, 2013 9:48 pm

PVF1799 wrote:Nice app, wish it would allow for more than 1 type of the same tractor.

Which tractor are you looking for? It's probably there. I've found that the search function is not the best. Try entering different key words. There is a plethora of info there.

Sun May 12, 2013 9:51 pm

dbboss wrote:Added it to my Droid X2 last night. Works ok, just wish they had more for the cub and more of the implements shown. I didn't look at any of the newer models. It may be a lot more expanded with more info on them. Still pretty neat.

They have just about any ih(farmall) implement I could think of for the cub. Search function could be improved

Mon May 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Downloaded it the other day for my iPhone, and it is pretty cool. Unfortunately, the closest dealer for me on the IH side is in Washington, PA (about an hour away). That's OK... I'll use the reference and either order from the IH dealer, NAPA or TM...

Getting ready to get started on Lewis, so it will come in handy!

Mike

Mon May 20, 2013 3:53 pm

tmays wrote:
PVF1799 wrote:Nice app, wish it would allow for more than 1 type of the same tractor.

Which tractor are you looking for? It's probably there. I've found that the search function is not the best. Try entering different key words. There is a plethora of info there.

Hi - I was referring to adding two Farmall Cubs wit different serial numbers and years, not that it makes much if any difference between 1948 and 1955. :D

Tue May 21, 2013 5:44 am

I have IH cub 47-75 and Farmall cub 47-53 on mine. However my search for the 47-53 does not work now. I tried. So I'll be sure to not delete it!