This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

iPad question

How do I.... ?
ReTractor
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 06437
Tractors Owned: 1956 lo-boy

iPad question

Postby ReTractor » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Sometimes I visit this site via my iPad. Since I upgraded to 7.0.2 I'm having problems with the site not sure if it is an iPad problem or something else. Glitches are not huge just annoying. For example if I'm logged in and try to go to PDF manuals I get a message telling me I must be logged in....but I am logged in! Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know a fix?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32460
eBay ID: noles1432460
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: iPad question

Postby Mr E » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:58 pm

I also use my iPad. I've been here on 7.0.2 and 7.0.3 with no issues not sure what your problem maybe?
Actually, I am on my iPad now.
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

ReTractor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby ReTractor » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:13 pm

I too am on my iPad right now and logged into the forum. When I click PDF manuals I tells me I must be logged in. This actually seems to be the only issue after further review. It just doesn't see that I'm logged in. Not the end of the world since all else seems to be working. Just annoying I just finished the 7.0.3 update too so we'll see what happens

Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Mr E » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Sounds almost like a cookie issue.

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

Bezirk
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 22843
Tractors Owned: Farmall Cub 1949, Oliver OC3 crawler 1951, Ford 8 N 1948, Oliver 77 Row Crop 1953, JohnDeere, La, 1941, John Deere 4115/w loader, 2004, John Deere stationary power unit LUC, Farmall M, 1946, Oliver 77 Row crop w/ loader

Postby Bezirk » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:28 pm

I am also using 7.3 and have not had any issues.
Berlin
I started out with nothing and now I only have half of that left !

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Try changing to normal view before going to the .pdf manuals.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

ReTractor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby ReTractor » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:41 am

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:Try changing to normal view before going to the .pdf manuals.

Not sure I know how to do that on an iPad.

Same problem confirmed with the upgrade to 7.0.3. I tried the basic power down and then back on but problem still there. I have had little glitches on other non-forum sites that were part of my favorites after I upgraded. I did search the web for answers but did not find similar problems. May mean a trip to Apple store to ask for help. Or it may fix itself! Had that happen on the desk top but that was more a malware problem and built in things fixed it.

Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Mr E » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:06 am

ReTractor wrote:
John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:Try changing to normal view before going to the .pdf manuals.

Same problem confirmed with the upgrade to 7.0.3. I tried the basic power down and then back on but problem still there. I have had little glitches on other non-forum sites that were part of my favorites after I upgraded. I did search the web for answers but did not find similar problems. May mean a trip to Apple store to ask for help. Or it may fix itself! Had that happen on the desk top but that was more a malware problem and built in things fixed it.

My only other suggestion.

Got to Settings, Safari (I assume you are using Safari browser), Block Cookies. Mine is set to "from third parties and advertisers". It seems to be working great with that setting. And I "assume" that is the default setting, as I haven't intentionally tweaked it.

Also, when I looked at "Passwords and Autofill" under this section, it DOES have the password saved for FarmallCub.com.

??? !!! :{_}:

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

ReTractor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby ReTractor » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:30 am

Mr E wrote:
ReTractor wrote:

My only other suggestion.

Got to Settings, Safari (I assume you are using Safari browser), Block Cookies. Mine is set to "from third parties and advertisers". It seems to be working great with that setting. And I "assume" that is the default setting, as I haven't intentionally tweaked it.

Also, when I looked at "Passwords and Autofill" under this section, it DOES have the password saved for FarmallCub.com.

??? !!! :{_}:

Now that worked! I also had success using a different browser-Dolphin. So it looks like I'm back to 100% function. Thanks for the tip! Enjoy the weekend

Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Mr E » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Glad you got it going!

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield