Retaining correct word arrangement and spacing

Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:43 pm

I typed a recipe for my wife to be posted in the Better Half forum. I listed each ingredient on a separate line so that they formed a column down the left side of the post. When I clicked on preview, the list of ingredients formed a couple of sentences across the page. What can I do to ensure that the arrangement is not changed when previewed and posted? Thanks, Dan

Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:24 pm

Try

Double

Spacing

Between

Each

Sentence

Like I just did above with words.

Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:57 am

Thanks, JB. I will give that a try. Dan

Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:31 pm

JB: You solved my problem. Thanks again. Dan

Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:50 pm

Dan England wrote:JB: You solved my problem. Thanks again. Dan

:P Dan: Glad it worked out for you. Aint it funny how the simplest things can stump us. I had that same problem awhile back and discovered the cure by accident.

Your recipe sounds like something that wets My appetite. :)

Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:00 pm

JB: Give it a try. When Janie first mentioned tomato pie I was sure that I would not like it. But, after 40+ years of marriage, I have gradually learned to keep such opinions to myself. She made it, I tried and loved it, and I now ask for it each summer when we get home grown tomatoes. And, yes, that is a simple solution for the problem but is one that I probably would never have discovered without your help. You have a good week. Dan

Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:43 pm

Dan:

Em uses the list command, and it works for her...

Now is the time
    for all good men
    to come to the
    aid of the party

Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:04 am

Try typing it in either Word or notepad, and then pasting the contentst to the forum.