This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

PhotoHost pic bump

How do I.... ?
Redcub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 97000
Tractors Owned: 47'Cub S/N 9516. Howard CD6 Despeeder, Howard L&S-28 Rotovators, broken front end loader, Hub City PTO clockwise converter/rpm reducer, Cub tach, Old style pointer hands analog Hobbs meter, Donaldson pre-cleaner, C-22 Sickle bar. Sears flat belt drive Buzz Saw, Model 54 blade, IH plow, Delco horn.
Circle of Safety: Y

PhotoHost pic bump

Postby Redcub » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Uploaded some pics to my http://photos.cubfest.com/ account the last few days. I just noticed that the oldest pics are getting bumped out of my album as I upload new ones.
That's gonna mess up my posts. Just gonna be a big X in a box when somebody is surfing around if my pics are no longer there.

If this is not the place for this issue, let me know. :mrgreen:
Thanks
Next time you are out here in the Pacific NW see us at
The Great Oregon Steam Up in Brooks Ore, along Interstate-5 just North of Salem
http://www.antiquepowerland.com Held the last weekend of July, and 1st weekend of August
"Steam and Gasoline"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Re: PhotoHost pic bump

Postby Barnyard » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 pm

I just checked your profile and it looks like you have seven pages with 129 total pix. Nothing in your profile looks out of place and you have plenty of memory to host almost four times the pix you have now. How many photos have you lost so far?

One way to make sure they don't drop off is to use the attachment feature through the forum as you post. That way the photo is saved to farmallcub.com.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Redcub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Tractors Owned: 47'Cub S/N 9516. Howard CD6 Despeeder, Howard L&S-28 Rotovators, broken front end loader, Hub City PTO clockwise converter/rpm reducer, Cub tach, Old style pointer hands analog Hobbs meter, Donaldson pre-cleaner, C-22 Sickle bar. Sears flat belt drive Buzz Saw, Model 54 blade, IH plow, Delco horn.

Postby Redcub » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 pm

I think 2-4 pics. I got a notice about "....something something file to big, blah blah.." I just thought it meant that the pic I juist upload attempted was to big. That is why I always keep about 2x3" if I can. I will try another pic upload right now and see if old one bumps out of my album. Or maybe I will just start a new album to be safe. Thanks Barnyard
http://www.antiquepowerland.com Held the last weekend of July, and 1st weekend of August
"Steam and Gasoline"

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:27 pm

You are allowed 51200 KB and so far you have only used 14032 KB so you should have plenty of space. I usually keep my pix at 640x480.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Redcub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Redcub » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:42 pm

It all works good now. Not sure what happened. Thanks.
"Steam and Gasoline"

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”