This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Happened again

How do I.... ?
Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Happened again

Postby Scrivet » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:07 pm

I had asked this question at the end of my previous Prosilver post and haven't gotten any responses. Just had it happen again so I thought I would try a new topic.

Have been using it now for a while and am getting used to Prosilver. One thing that I have noticed is that in the old one I was using; when replying to a post, if someone else replied while I was typing and then I hit either preview or submit, I would get a message saying "you may want to review your answer since there have been other posts" and show me the other posts. I haven't got that message with Prosilver. I hit preview and no new posts show and hit submit and nothing shows but when the post pops up there is a response or two between my response and the post I was responding to. :?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Happened again

Postby Dennis » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi, I just tested this in the testing forum and this is what shows when I go to post after someone else posts to the topic:

Post review
At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.

What browser are you using? I've tested in IE10, Chrome and Firefox. You might need to clear your cache files to correct the behavior you are describing.

Dennis
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Scrivet » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:44 am

Chrome. I just cleared "to the begining of time" and had to log back in before I could send this. I'm thinking that's a positive sign. :D

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 am

Scrivet wrote:Chrome. I just cleared "to the begining of time" .......
You are older than I thought, you must have known Adam.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”