This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Color Change??

How do I.... ?
johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Color Change??

Postby johnbron » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:18 am

:?: Is it just My imagination or has a lot of lettering been changed to a bolder Black on the post headings. :?: Probably only change is My mind playing tricks on me again. :roll: :shock:

I just took an upgrade this morning but that should not have anything to do with the boards but ya just never know what is going to affect what in this Cyber World.
Then came Bronson

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:13 pm

I don't see any difference on my end JB.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby johnbron » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:10 pm

Bigdog wrote:I don't see any difference on my end JB.

Thanks B.D.

I am sure that this [View posts since last visit (7)] on index page used to be in BLUE letters which is BLACK now on a shaded gray background. And under the TOPICS column on the search page all the post headings are BLACK now and I remember them as being BLUE also.
'
It dont matter though but I was just curiousitious as to what or why!!.
Then came Bronson

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby johnbron » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:16 pm

I posted this question in a newsgroup and here is the best answer I got even though most of it is Over My Head].

Re: Upgrade Changes--All

Group: alt.discuss.clubs.public.webtv.technical.rick56fla Date: Wed, Jul 20, 2005, 7:07pm

MSNTV with the latest upgrade has managed to depreciate the usage of css once again.The changes in link color is the result of css link colors no longer working--- a:link and a:visited link no longer works in external or internal style sheets so nope we`re not getting closer to seeing what pc`s see instead we`re getting further away from what they see.

The new link colors that you`re seeing are the msntv default colors,they may look slightly different on different colored backgrounds but they are the default colors you`re seeing.
The good news is you can still change the link colors by using link="color" within a body tag but it won`t validate at any of the validaters and unfortunately it doesn`t look like we can change the visited link color unless we use javascript within the link coding---I haven`t figured that out completely yet but all of the webpages I`ve sourced that have links on them that haven`t changed colors are pages that are also using javascript.
Then came Bronson

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:34 pm

JB:

I hate to be a wet blanket, but that is one of the reasons why I really am glad I do not have WebTV.

Being at the mercy of Microsoft with my Windows platform is one thing, but to be at the mercy of Microsoft in the WebTV format with no ability to remediate the situation would drive me absolutely nuts.

I am even looking at moving over to Mozilla's Firefox... :shock: :? :idea: I have it loaded on Em's computer for an evaluation, and so far it is kinda nice....
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”