This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Can not post

How do I.... ?
muleboss
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 66839
Circle of Safety: Y

Can not post

Postby muleboss » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Not sure where to put this." IKE "Wayne Enkenberry from Emporia Ks emailed me and said he can not access site., I know he has been on here before. He thinks he is maybe blocked some way. You can see some off his post if you look under KANSAS CUBFEST. Hope youy can help him as he is the voice for KANSAS CUBFEST. Thanks Bob

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Re: Can not post

Postby Jim Becker » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:46 pm

I don't see any reason he shouldn't be able to post. It has been over a week since he was logged in to the site. If the problem has been more recent than that, his problem may be login related. I suggest he go to the lower right of one of the board pages and click on "Delete all board cookies". Then log in again and try to post. If that doesn't fix it, he will probably have to get Dennis to look into it. He should provide the exact error message wording so Dennis can identify the problem.

muleboss
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 66839

Re: Can not post

Postby muleboss » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Thanks Jim , I passed that on to him. We will see what happens.

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”