Switch to full style
Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.

Forum rules

Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Post a reply

Sand Blaster

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 am

I have ordered a sand blaster from texasblaster.com, this is the unit that I referenced in a post several months ago. When I have used it I will post a review. The company that makes them is a very friendly and helpful group. (Stay Tuned) for my report.
Berlin

Re: Sand Blaster

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:50 am

That looks pretty good. Looks to be a good lifetime tool investment. Interesting information on their site too.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Their info. was helpfull to me since I know about as much about sand blasting as a hog knows about a holiday ( no offense ) "Boss" ( no hogs were injured or endangered in making this comment .)
Berlin

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:32 pm

To a hog, every day is a holiday and every meal a banquet!

Seriously, that looks to be the hot setup. You may have even motivated me to sandblast a snowplow blade this weekend. Even though I have a hundred other things that should have priority..... sure wish I could do it with a quality blaster! (beggars can't be choosy)
Post a reply