Moderator: Team Cub
This new chapter will contain topics relating to working on our Cub Cadets. From simple maintenance to repair and restoration of our Cub Cadets and Cub Cadet Implements including modifications to both. As more articles are written the index will get a little more defined.
In The Barn
All About Cub Cadet Maintenance, Repair, Restoration and Modifications
- How To Clean/Resurface the Head and Pistons - Kohler 301
- How to Make an External Fuel Shut Off Valve for Cub Cadets
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship
- Team Cub
- Posts: 28524
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 pm
- Location: NB Dieppe, Canada
- Zip Code: E1A7J3
- eBay ID: ve9rhs
- Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
- Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
IH 129 CC
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM
Return to Cub Book of Knowledge
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests