This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Carlos

Pet Memorial Forum. A place dedicated to those wonderful pets that have served our members faithfully and touched our hearts forever.
Forum rules
Post pictures and stories of your loved and lost pets (Dog's, cats, birds, horses, sheep, goats, etc.).
ellen
10+ Years
10+ Years

Carlos

Postby ellen » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:48 am

Ok I'll go first
This is Carlos. We rescued him form the pound at about 8 mts. He was sickly having come to me with distemper. We got him well but he always had a week stomach. (No pizza for him). We got him at the beginning of the summer so being out of school he bonded with me instantly. He would follow every step I made and ended up sleeping under the covers with me. (Never thought I would let a dog in my bed)
One January day I was gone to a meeting and Bill left to go see his Mom. I guess Carlos wanted to go and he followed him out the drive way. He had never been to the road before and wont ever go back. My youngest son found him and buried him before anyone got home. He is missed every day.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bill E Bob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 74070
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Carlos

Postby Bill E Bob » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:50 am

Know how you feel, our chihuahua Kiddo was the ONLY dog that had bed privileges with us and she was taken by an OWL of all things :(
Our sympathies go out to you and yours.

Bill & Lynda

Lildog Jr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: mikey.ratliff

Postby Lildog Jr » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:41 pm

I uest to have a dog named moose and he slept on my bed too but many days later my dad seaid to say good by and he died hees still memmorys and his ash is in a box with his name on it.
To me, there's nothing better than dogs and Cubs.

Lildog Jr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: mikey.ratliff

Postby Lildog Jr » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:35 pm

hoo knows what happens next :? :?: :?: :?: :| :lol:
To me, there's nothing better than dogs and Cubs.

Return to “Pet Memorial Forum”