This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Parts Storage

Got a project that you are working on that is not a tractor? Maybe a barn to hold your tractors or just fun stuff like woodworking, glass, tools, sheds, gardens, custom implements, etc., this is the place to talk about it.
Groove Critter
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44045
Tractors Owned: 1948 cub (Sophie)
1949 cub Loren
1954 cub Nussie

Re: Parts Storage

Postby Groove Critter » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm

The shelves look great. That is a sweet set up that you have there. :{_}:
Less use of the latter = safer and more efficient shop use.
The glass is half full
the upper portion is wasted material
the content is delicious, cold and refreshing!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Pabst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44333
Tractors Owned: Farmall cub 56-Spartacus
International cub 76
Cub L-F 194 Plow
Cub F38 Disk Harrow
Cub L-F1 Platform Carrier
Cub 54 Leveling Blade
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Pabst » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:04 am

Great job Bill! I can't wait to get some storage containers and organize. Pabst! :D

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Looks awesome great job.

I just purchased 10 of those bigger cabinets with draws to put smaller cadet/fcub/154 tractor parts in one, drills & taps easy outs in another, Welding/cutting stuff in another (I have 66 brand new torch cutting tips from ebay)and terminal ends ect in another one, Tractor and small engine ignition parts/spark plugs in another, hydraulic fittings in another, nuts/bolts/flatwashers/loc washers ect in another one. Lets say my garage will be all cleaned up in a few days now. Now i will know were everything is. I figure to weld up a dolly type frame on casters and mount these cabinets back to back so i can move it out when i need something and put it away when its not in use. I stock nuts & bolts from 1/4" up to 1" threads too. For what the local hardware store charges me for a few nuts/bolts i can purchase them for around the same cost for a box of 100 at http://www.mcmaster.com in the long run we save if were always fixing mechanical stuff anyhoo. I may need to get your larger sized racks next for the bigger hardware too. I purchased the little cabinets with draws a few years back but there not big enough now. Not having it all sorted out i purchased the same stuff over and over because i couldn't find it or forgot i had it.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Projects Forum”