This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Update; Crimper for battery size cable terminal ends.

Got a project that you are working on that is not a tractor? Maybe a barn to hold your tractors or just fun stuff like woodworking, glass, tools, sheds, gardens, custom implements, etc., this is the place to talk about it.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Update; Crimper for battery size cable terminal ends.

Postby BigBill » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Update; "results"

I have a roll of #4 wire and i'd like to turn it into 12 volt battery cables. The crimper for the terminal ends is very expensive. I went to ebay and did a "buy it now" for a cheap smaller bolt cutter. I knew i could take a 4" hand grinder and grind in two opposite radious's so i can crimp the #4 wire into battery cables. It works perfect. When it crimp It has two diamond shaped opposed crimps and it looks very professional when its done. Now i can save some $$ and fabricate my own battery cables to any length now. Bill
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Projects Forum”