This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Drinking Fountain Well Pump

Got a project that you are working on that is not a tractor? Maybe a barn to hold your tractors or just fun stuff like woodworking, glass, tools, sheds, gardens, custom implements, etc., this is the place to talk about it.
Brandon Webb
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40741
Tractors Owned: 1957 Farmall Cub High Crop
1969 International 140
1975 International Cub

Cub 174 Planter with Row Markers
Cub 201 Planter with Row Markers
No. 27 Corn and Pea Attachments
No. 12 Rotary Weeder Attachment
Pittsburg Carry-Lift
Brookfield Buzz Saw
IH McCormick Seed Plate Test Stand

Drinking Fountain Well Pump

Postby Brandon Webb » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Found this at our local Stock Sales which has a Tuesday morning flea market. The guy was asking $400 for it it took me about 3 weeks but I ended up trading him some stuff for it. It's a monitor drinking fountain well pump. Works and looks kind of like a toilet bowl. You pump the handle a few times and it fills the reservoir allowing you to stop pumping and come around and get a drink. It flows just like a school water fountain with a single stream of water lasting around 20 seconds. I had never seen anything like it. They were primarily used in state parks and campgrounds. This one can be ran by a windmill or pump jack also. I restored it over the winter and fixed it up to take to shows.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

David C
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47141
Tractors Owned: 1949 Farmall Cub, 1970 135 Massey Ferguson, 1970 175 Massey Ferguson, 1964 Cub Cadet Model 70. 1977 Farmall 140 (Granpa's)

Re: Drinking Fountain Well Pump

Postby David C » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:55 pm

That is really cool
I may be old but I got to see all the cool bands

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Drinking Fountain Well Pump

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 pm

some of the National Forest Campgrounds in this area had them. Really handy in a primitive camping area.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Projects Forum”