This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Here's some of my favorites

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Here's some of my favorites

Postby Rick Prentice » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:47 pm

1) Grumpy I just got lost in thought.....It was unfamiliar territory.
If you want your wife to listen and pay undivided attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

2) Bigdog I might not be real bright. But I'm bright enough not to get involved in a deal involving a man, his current sweet thang, his ex and a tractor!

3) by Jim Becker » Yeah, the younger members are important. Otherwise, who are our widows going to sell all this junk to?

4) vanceboroguy » It was fun searching for the numbers! Couldn't post my numbers. Had to be at church,my granddaughter was singing a solo. See honey, some things do come before my Cub!LOL

5) Dave been wondering..."Will there be Cubs in heaven?"

6) Bigdog If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

7) by howhow1 » "Everyone here brings us happiness . . .
some when they arrive and some when they leave"

8) IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog

9) (CUB HUT)THE OLDER I GET ---THE BETTER I WAS
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”