This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Heard Around The Barnyard!

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Heard Around The Barnyard!

Postby Barnyard » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:13 pm

"Do you think it's because that since all the holes are patched the dark can't get in?", said by a certain person one night when commenting how bright it seemed in the barn after the new roof was put on.

This will forever be on of my favorites, although I very seldom bring it up at home anymore. :lol:
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Heard Around The Barnyard!

Postby Rick Prentice » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Bill, that was funny, but not as funny as this one you posted :lol:
Rosie and I were sitting around the dinner table this evening and I said to her, “If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell all my Cub stuff.”
“Now why would you want me to do something like that?” she asked.
I replied, “I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don’t want some dumb clown using my Cubs.”
She looked at me and said: “What makes you think I’d marry another dumb clown?”
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”