This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Funny stuff in the Cub Express forum

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Funny stuff in the Cub Express forum

Postby Rick Prentice » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:41 am

Good one Bill :{_}:
by Bill Hudson » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:58 pm

While cleaning my Cub House today, I found a C-22 that I'm at a loss to identify. Checked my Cub Express spreadsheet, PMs for Cub Express stuff, other sources of information and I can not find where I agreed to Cub Express it for someone. This CRS is no fun, that is why I keep adequate (I thought) records of my Cub Express obligations. PM me with the information to refresh my memory, otherwise, it is mine and I am a happy camper.

Bill

Hey, the C-22 is really mine! I totally forgot that a friend gave it to me. This CRS is not fun.

Bill

by Yogie » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Bill, they say it's okay to talk to yourself, but when you start answering it's down hill from there :lol: :lol:
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Lildog Jr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: mikey.ratliff

Re: Funny stuff in the Cub Express forum

Postby Lildog Jr » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh:
To me, there's nothing better than dogs and Cubs.

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby ricky racer » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Hey, that C-22 is mine!! Bill was going to not only pick it up but deliver it to Michigan for free!! Don't you remember, Bill?? :lol:

It's a bummer getting old isn't it?? :lol: :lol:
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:45 am

Rick Prentice wrote:Good one Bill :{_}:
by Yogie » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Bill, they say it's okay to talk to yourself, but when you start answering it's down hill from there :lol: :lol:
The problem I have when I talk to myself is that the smart a** answers make me mad.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”