This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

The $5.37 meal

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Cecil
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 13830
eBay ID: adak8965
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: The $5.37 meal

Postby Cecil » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:35 am

I lost my favorite 7/16 wrench a couple of months ago. Couldn't find it anywhere. So I went to Sears and spent 9 dollars to replace it. After we cleaned up from the Cubfest I had 2 of them. I did a super clean of the shop last week and still don't know where it came from.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ScottyD'sdad
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02769
Tractors Owned: 6"F" cubs
5 lo-boys
1 154
1 184
1 IH444
1 Oliver OC3 crawler
1 AC D10
1 IH 100 manure spreader
1 IH model B corn grinder
3 power units
cub demonstrator

Postby ScottyD'sdad » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:18 am

Cecil wrote:I lost my favorite 7/16 wrench a couple of months ago. Couldn't find it anywhere. So I went to Sears and spent 9 dollars to replace it. After we cleaned up from the Cubfest I had 2 of them. I did a super clean of the shop last week and still don't know where it came from.

Cecil, I've seen your shop, before cubfest. Its like mine. Some days, I can't find ME, in it! Ed
Member of Chapter 18, and National
Circle of Safety

Bob Perry
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02748
Tractors Owned: :

1949 Farmall Cub / FH

1951 Farmall Cub / IH mower

1964 International Cub Lo-Boy / Woods 59 mower

1967 International Cub / FH

1946 Farmall H

1949 Farmall H

a doodle bug

More than a dozen Cub Cadets running plus a few in the bone-yard

Postby Bob Perry » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:37 am

Bigdog you and me are same age! As for me, I think through my 40's I had more trouble keeping track of wallet, keys, etc., and after a while learned defense mechanisms, like every vehicle I own has a hidden key somewhere, and every time I change my location, I recite to myself: "Phone, Wallet, Keys, Glasses!" because without any one of them, I'm in trouble. I'm not enjoying this "getting old" concept, but, like they say, there's only one alternative to getting old- and we're certainly not ready for that!
REMEMBER: Keep it correct or you may face the

sdurnal
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47201
Tractors Owned: 105 & 127 cadet (sacrificed for a 4wd project)

680 Cadet
1964 LoBoy FH
L-54A Blade
Pennington 3 spindle deck
LF-194 plow

Postby sdurnal » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:08 pm

My mother used to publish the newsletter for the local senior citizen's center. To join, you only need to be 50 and pay $20. Guess what, she gave me a membership as a birthday present. She got a big hoot outta that..name in the newsletter and all that. hehe. That was almost 7 years ago, and I've not renewed...maybe at some point, but not ready for that...On the flip side, however, the AARP discounts are pretty good...

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”