This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Swimming Gulf Shores Alabama

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
ArtN
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35111

Swimming Gulf Shores Alabama

Postby ArtN » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:58 pm

New blog story it's clean I promise but very funny dream I had and some more life experience.

http://redneckheritagenetwork.blogspot. ... -then.html

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ArtN
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Swimming Gulf Shores Alabama

Postby ArtN » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:32 pm

Bull Dog or someone help me out and make the link appear with the blog like the You tube you did for me on the cub. Thanks

ArtN
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Swimming Gulf Shores Alabama

Postby ArtN » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Hey folks do me a favor if you will and you liked this story. It seems to be popular so far and has about 500 hits in two days on my blog. I have over 60 stories on my blog and this story is getting some people interested in some of my other post. Please share this story on your facebook or other timeline or a friends timeline to obtain max exposure. Who knows a Woolmarket boy boy may get a book deal someday. Thanks in advance! :D

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”