This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A note From Jamie About Cubarama.

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

A note From Jamie About Cubarama.

Postby Barnyard » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:17 pm

Jamie just posted this on the Cubarama Facebook page.

After ALOT of thinking, praying and discussion ..... I am very sad to announce I will no longer have The Cub-Arama tractor show. Last years covid issues, several years of smaller attendance, multiple messages I have received with folks unable to attend this year and my personal time strain have all played apart. This is one of the hardest decisions I have had to make. I absolutely LOVE this show, the people I have met because of it and every single memory I have from it. My kids literally grew up while I did this❤️

I still consider myself blessed and successful to have organized 18 amazing shows with you all.

Left over show money will be donated to local FFA. I will post extra show souvenirs, street flags etc if anyone is interested in the upcoming months.
I hope I will be able to still enjoy parts of your lives via Facebook and start to experience the other side of tractor shows by attending some of the others future as a guest and not a host.

I will miss each and everyone of you who have attended, supported and cared for this show as I have.

Please feel free to post pictures and memories you gave here so we can all enjoy.

Also please share this news to get the word out.

Thank you all VERY much ❤️❤️
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

T-Mo
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 63628
Tractors Owned: '40 H
'44 B
'47 Cub
'49 C
54A Blade
42 Woods Mower
Henderson Loader
Cultivators
No. 8 Little Genius 2-12 Plow
IH Running Gear

Re: A note From Jamie About Cubarama.

Postby T-Mo » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:08 am

Sad to hear. I, for one, was looking forward to this year's show. I know she said she thought about closing it down after 20 - too bad she didn't get more financial support and support from us all.

Ken (48 Cub)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40023
Tractors Owned: 1948 FCub
1957 LoBoy

Postby Ken (48 Cub) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:41 am

Very sad indeed!
Ken, Annie the '48.

I think we gotter if'n she don't jump, Andy Griffith.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:34 pm

I hate to see this happen, Cubarama and Mid Mo. were about all the get together I attended anymore. I do appreciate all Jamie has done.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”