This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

SHORT NOTICE Saint Joseph, MN Plow Day October 16, 2010

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
farmallcub49
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 56374
Circle of Safety: Y

SHORT NOTICE Saint Joseph, MN Plow Day October 16, 2010

Postby farmallcub49 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:17 pm

I know this is short notice, but if you are interested and want to have fun, you'll make an effort to be here. I have 4 large gardens to roll over and 1large new garden to break ground on. I have been planning to do this on Saturday, you can arrive anytime after 7 am. I would have some room for a small camper or tents, but no hookups in the yard. I may have a couch or two, but my very pregnant wife wonders around at all hours of the night, as she cannot find a comfortable place to sleep all night. I need to know ASAP if you are coming, because if no one wants to come, I need to get moving on plowing all these gardens this week. Please pm me if you are coming, so I can get you directions.

Thanks and Sorry,
Andy
'49 Cub, '58 LoBoy,'61 LoBoy, '61 Modified LoBoy, '61 Customized LoBoy, way to many attachments, '22 Centerdoor Sedan, '24 Ford T Roadster, '25 Ford TT, '24 C Cab, '13 Touring, '24 Model T Snowmobile,

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”